Friday, February 21, 2014

Did you guess?

Our Valentine's Day was intentionally planned around certain activities. We wanted to do more, but Singing Valentines kind of chopped up our time. So did you guess? Barbershop, attempt, bottle/berry/bloom, YOLO...

B-A-B-Y!

That's right, folks. And here's the little love nugget...



We couldn't be more excited, obviously. My mom has been DYING for me to write this blog so she can share it with all her Facebook friends. Seriously. Texting. Every. Day. Love you, Mommy! She's just a super excited Nana, and this is her first grandchild born since Facebook (pretty much). 

Adding excitement to the mix, we did a genetic screen at the doctor last week that includes gender results. We should know baby Gooding's gender very soon! Look for lots more posts about baby G (who we call JellyBean sometimes...we're fierce Android lovers, what can I say?). Well, maybe more frequent blogging is a few weeks away...I've roughly written some things, but I'M SO TIRED! I'll have to stay awake long enough to edit! Thankfully, I've not been super sick, and I will take tired over sick and tired ANY DAY.

Ironically, we're due on September 1...LABOR DAY! Can I tell you how much this excites Chase?! A baby and a pun in the same day? Heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Carissa! All these little ones are going to have so much fun growing up together!

      Delete
    2. I guessed! What a Blessing especially on the day of Love. Labor will come and it surly will go. The joy that comes will last a life time. Enjoy every minute. It goes by quickly. God Bless.

      Delete